* Better project privacy - if your project is set to "private", only members and people you invite will be able to see it. Previously anyone with a private project's URL could see it.
* Better image previews - now if you preview a large image, Pipeline will automatically resize it so the preview doesn't take over your browser window.
* Better Flash previews - Pipeline now uses SWFObject rather than Flowplayer to load Flash (swf) files, so previewing these kinds of uploads should be faster and more reliable.
* Better upload thumbnails - you'll now see a full thumbnail instead of a sliver when you upload images, video, or Flash, and the thumbnail will be proportional.
* Truncated upload filenames - if you upload a file with a really long filename, Pipeline will truncate it so it doesn't break the page layout.
* Show upload date/time - Pipeline now shows the date/time each file was uploaded.
* Pagination for discussions - longer discussions are now broken down into pages with 10 replies each, rather than one long page that was clumsy to navigate.
* Admin improvements - various minor improvements for using Pipeline in admin mode.
Enjoy these changes and as always, drop us a line with your thoughts.